top

21/02/2016

I Want to Be the Biggest Superstar': Alia Bhatt

I Want to Be the Biggest Superstar': Alia Bhatt

Alia Bhatt is relatively new to the industry but is making it big with her every movie. She has worked with some of the biggest stars and has a new project with Shah Rukh Khan in her kitty. The actress is obviously elated at this one and admits that even she is aware about the ‘weird pairing’ talks but is confident of the film. In a recent interview she said, “I don’t want to say anything. I am going to stay quiet. I will let the trailers and the film do the talking. Sometimes, the story should be given more regard. So, let’s wait for that. I won’t say too much right now.”
 
While talking about her films she also let slip that she dreams big. The actress is also actively involved in social initiatives and recently shot for a campaign on girl’s education. She was quoted saying, “I want to make it big, and be the biggest superstar.” Well, at the rate this li’l one is going, her dream is really not so outlandish, we think!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

adhitz

Lightroom advanced Photo Blog Template